- Van Breakdown Cover
- Fleet Breakdown Cover
- Minibus Breakdown Cover
- Taxi Breakdown Cover
- Truck Breakdown Cover
- Compare Business Breakdown Cover
- Onward Travel
- Universal Spare Wheel
- Our Patrols
- Business Club
- Terms and Conditions
- Keeping you on the road
- European Cover
- Accident Care
- Electric Vehicle Breakdown
Commercial Fleet Breakdown cover
Our Fleet Breakdown Cover is designed to help you stay in control, meet the changing demands of managing a fleet and keep business moving.
With RAC Business Breakdown, you can count on comprehensive breakdown cover meaning less disruption to your business. You get Roadside, Recovery and At Home cover as standard.
Plus, there’s access to a range of FREE fleet management tools through RAC Business Club.
Why choose RAC Fleet Breakdown Cover?
- Award winning innovation. RAC's Orange Plus innovation secured the Fleet World Award for Customer Service at the 2019 Great British Fleet Event.
- RAC Breakdown Cover has also been awarded Reader Recommended status by Fleet News for 2019.
- No spare wheel? All our Patrols carry a Universal Spare Wheel to get you going again
- Patrols also carry 9 types of battery and can replace 90% of condemned batteries at the roadside^
- From cars and vans to motorcycles and trucks, we can cover a range of vehicle types within a fleet
- Additional cover options including Commercial Breakdown Cover, European Breakdown Cover and Pay-On-Use
What level of Fleet Breakdown cover do you need?
Roadside and At Home
If we can't fix your vehicle at roadside, we'll tow you up to 10 miles to your destination of choice. With Roadside and At Home cover, we'll also cover your commercial vehicles if they break down within a mile of your registered address.
Roadside, Recovery and At Home
As well as all of the above, adding recovery to your breakdown insurance means that if we can't fix your vehicles at roadside, we'll take you and up to 7 passengers to your chosen destination anywhere in the UK.
Fleet vehicle replacement with Onward Travel
Add Onward Travel and if we can't fix the vehicle at the roadside, we’ll provide a replacement vehicle, or alternative transport costs or hotel accommodation through our Onward Travel Option. Unlike our competitors, we’ll replace a car for a car and a van for a van. So your business can keep moving, with minimal disruption. Take a look at our Van Breakdown Cover for more information.
European Breakdown cover
When you choose European Cover, your commercial vehicles will be covered in 51 countries plus their offshore islands across mainland Europe. If you break down, your vehicle will be fixed at the roadside, towed to the nearest garage for repair or returned to your home country. English-speaking incident managers are on call 24/7, and we’ll also help cover accommodation costs so you can continue with your journey.
If your vehicle breaks down due to battery failure, we'll always come out to help you (even if you don't have Battery Replace). But, with Battery Replace, you're also covered for a new battery up to the value of £600 - and we'll fit it for you too.
If you have a puncture, we'll always come out to help you (even if you don't have Tyre Replace). But, with Tyre Replace, you also get up to 5 new tyres a year, if you break down as a result of a puncture or malicious damage. You're covered up to £150 per tyre.
Legal Expenses Insurance
If you have an accident that wasn’t your fault, we’ll help you claim back losses your motor insurance doesn’t cover. This could be costs such as your policy excess, loss of earnings or compensation for a personal injury. We can also help if you’re facing a motor prosecution and provide expert legal advice if you have a dispute about your vehicle.
FREE Fleet Management Tool - RAC Business Club
We’ll give you free access to RAC Business Club – our easy to use, comprehensive fleet management system, designed to cut down paperwork, support duty of care requirements and reduce the need for reactive work on your vehicles.^^
- Keep your drivers and vehicles safe on the road with our comprehensive duty of care library
- Manage MOTs, servicing and repairs online with the RAC Approved Garage Network
- Set up renewal alerts for your vehicles to ensure you’ll always be covered
- View your breakdown policy online and update, amend or upgrade your cover whenever you want
- Save £2 per vehicle per month, and get access to exclusive member offers and discounted products, such as Telematics
- Take advantage of our partnerships with high quality providers, including Autoglass, ATS Euromaster and Lex Autolease
^Subject to availability.
^^RAC Business Club is only available for fleet sizes of 1-250 vehicles