FLEET BREAKDOWN COVER
Keep your business moving
Our patrols fix 4 out of 5 breakdowns on the spot
Van-for-van replacement when you choose Van Total cover
Pay monthly from £11 a month^ – cancel anytime
RAC Fleet Breakdown cover provides you with cover for multiple vehicles all under one policy. Our Fleet Breakdown Cover is designed to help you stay in control, meet the changing demands of managing a fleet and keep business moving.
We provide replacement cars or vans while your is being fixed, so you can keep your business moving even when your vehicle isn't
Online vehicle management
Set MOT reminders, update your details and amend your cover with our free online portal
Get FREE access to RAC Accident Care. If you have an accident on the road we'll come to your rescue - even if the accident was your fault.
Why choose RAC Fleet Breakdown Cover?
With RAC Business Breakdown, you can count on comprehensive breakdown cover meaning less disruption to your business.
Plus, there’s access to a range of FREE fleet management tools through RAC Business Club.
- No spare wheel? All our Patrols carry a Universal Spare Wheel to get you going again
- Patrols also carry 9 types of battery and, subject to availability, can replace 90% of condemned batteries at the roadside
- From cars and vans to taxis and trucks, we can cover a range of vehicle types within a fleet
- Additional cover options including Commercial Breakdown Cover and European Breakdown Cover
Business Breakdown Cover levels
There are a number of different cover levels and options with RAC to keep your business on the move, and we’ll explain what they mean below:
This is a standard feature of our breakdown service. We will attend, as long as you are more than 1/4 mile from your registered address and if we can't fix your vehicle at the roadside we'll tow you up to 10 miles to your location of choice.
Many breakdown services don’t cover your commercial vehicles if they break down at your registered address. We make sure you get the benefit of an RAC patrol wherever you are. So if you break down within 1/4 of a mile of your registered address, we've got you covered.
Choosing recovery means if we can’t fix your vehicle at the roadside, we’ll take you and up to 8 passengers (more if it is specialist Minibus Cover) to your chosen single destination anywhere in the UK. This could be your preferred garage or maintenance partner, or your registered address.
If we can't fix your vehicle the same day, we'll give you a replacement car or van for up to 2 days. Or we can arrange overnight accommodation or cover alternative travel costs.
With Van Lite Cover, you'll get all the benefits of Roadside and At Home cover. Plus if your vehicle goes to a garage, we'll reimburse you for the cost of a taxi ride up to 20 miles. So you'll never be left stranded.
With Van Total Cover you'll get all the benefits of Van Lite cover. Plus Onward Travel, including van-for-van replacement if your vehicle needs to go to a garage.
With RAC Business European Breakdown Cover, English-speaking incident managers are on hand 24/7 to help you if you break down. From fixing your vehicle at the roadside, towing it to the nearest garage for repair, or returning it to the UK.
Supercharge your cover with RAC breakdown extras
With Battery Replace, you'll get a new battery worth up to £600 if yours can't be re-charged.
Legal Expense Insurance
If you have an accident that wasn't your fault, we'll help you claim back losses your motor insurance doesn't cover.
With Tyre Replace, you'll get up to £150 per tyre to repair or replace a damaged or punctured tyre.
Online Fleet Management with RAC Business Club
We’ll give you free access to RAC Business Club – our easy to use, comprehensive fleet management system, designed to cut down paperwork, support duty of care requirements and reduce the need for reactive work on your vehicles.^^
- Keep your drivers and vehicles safe on the road with our comprehensive duty of care library
- Manage MOTs, servicing and repairs online with the RAC Approved Garage Network
- Set up renewal alerts for your vehicles to ensure you’ll always be covered
- View your breakdown policy online and update, amend or upgrade your cover whenever you want
- Get access to exclusive member offers and discounted products, such as Telematics
- Take advantage of our partnerships with high quality providers, including Autoglass, ATS Euromaster and Lex Autolease
^^RAC Business Club is only available for fleet sizes of 1-250 vehicles