The success of your business depends in no small part on keeping the wheels of your business turning. Backed by a panel of experienced and competitive insurers, RAC Insurance will help you find suitable cover at a competitive price.
- Whether you’re running one vehicle or a major fleet, no matter the profile of your business, RAC Insurance’s broking team will work with you to find the insurance solution most appropriate for your needs.
- For those running fleets of vehicles, our risk-management-led approach can help reduce accidents and lower premiums.
- Whether you have a single vehicle or a major fleet, should an accident happen and you need help with a claim, our team of claims specialists are just a phone call away.
Every business running vehicles, be they cars, vans or trucks needs not just motor insurance, but general business insurance too covering your assets and liabilities – and a host of other contingencies too.
Short Term Business Car Insurance
If you need to insure yourself on your car or someone else’s for a short business trip, to travel to a different office or to a conference, we can offer comprehensive cover from 1 hour to 30 days at a time.
Typically, an annual car insurance policy will only cover you for commuting to a single place of work. By taking out a short term policy you won’t have to upgrade your annual cover, or pay any fee to change it.
You can get an RAC Temporary Car Insurance policy in place within 15 minutes, and a discount is available if you are insuring yourself on a car that is already insured annually. If you need it, you can add short term RAC Breakdown when you get a quote.
Get a quote today or find out more about RAC Temporary Car Insurance*
Car Hire Excess Insurance
If you’re planning to hire a car to make a business trip, make sure you protect yourself from unexpected rental costs in the event of accidental damage or other mishaps.
For example, if you hire a car with a £1,000 excess charge and you have an accident or damage the car, your rental company could charge you up to £1,000 to repair the damage.
By taking out an RAC Car Hire Excess policy, you can protect yourself against this cost and claim back your £1,000.
Our comprehensive policies:
- Offer up to £6,000 damage to bodywork, wheels or tyres; and theft
- Offer up to £1,000 misfuelling cover
- Can be bought on a single trip or annual basis
- Cover UK and abroad
Get a quote today or find out more about RAC Car Hire Excess Insurance.
*Excludes use for hire or reward, such as couriers or taxi drivers.