<p>Cover for your properties including owners liability</p>
Cover for your properties including owners liability

Essential cover against loss of rent or liability

Whether you own a single shop, residence or factory or you are amassing a large portfolio, the last thing you want is for your insurance to hinder rather than support your investments.

We cover properties let to professionals, students and DSS tenants. We are also about to offer Property Owners liability cover, and with some policies you also get contents insurance included at no extra charge. Plus with some policies you get contents insurance included at no extra charge.

Common covers are:

  • Buildings insurance
    protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding
  • Contents cover
    Protects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flood
  • Loss of Rent cover
    Provides cover for a specified period for loss of rental income following damage to your rental property, caused by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding. The period you select will depend upon the type and complexity of property.
  • Property owners liability
    provides cover for legal expenses should someone sue you as a direct result of your property causing them injury
  • Public liability
    covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
  • Employers’ liability
    required by law if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business

Get in touch

For more information or a quote call us on:

0344 892 1757

Get a quote

Why Choose Us?

  • Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
  • UK business centre
  • Competitive premiums
  • Immediate cover available
  • Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
  • Cover available for individuals, small and medium-sized businesses

Optional Extras

  • Option to add reimbursement of rent in the event of an insured risk, such as fire
  • Alternative accommodation should the property become uninhabitable
  • Cover for periods of vacancy, such as in between tenancy agreements
  • Option to insure against accidental damage caused by tenants
  • Money cover - covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank

Cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions available on request.