<p>Bed &amp; Breakfast Insurance</p>
Bed & Breakfast Insurance

Protect your Bed and Breakfast from business interruptions

Whether it’s a bed and breakfast, guest house or small hotel protecting you and your business from the costs and legal responsibilities that come with being a hospitality owner starts with Bed and Breakfast Insurance. From Employers’ liability covering accidental death or bodily injury, to Business Interruption providing financial assistance following a fire or other major insured peril, with the right insurance you will always be covered for those legal liabilities.

Important as it is to recognise the similarities between Bed and Breakfasts and hotels, it is as important to appreciate the differences and understand what makes each Bed and Breakfast and guesthouse unique. Here at the RAC we appreciate those subtleties and have designed a range of Business Insurance packages that will provide you with the unique cover that is ideal for your individual business.

Check out our Guesthouse Insurance packages below and find the right cover for you today.

Standard Covers

  • Buildings insurance
    protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding
  • Public liability
    covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
  • Employers’ liability
    if you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
  • Glass cover
    provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets
  • Business Interruption
    provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading following a fire or other major insured peril
  • Loss of Licence
    various covers available that provide protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control
  • Money cover
    covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
  • Contents/Stock cover
    protects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flood

Get in touch

For more information or a quote call us on:

0344 892 1757

Get a quote

Why Choose Us?

  • Immediate cover available
  • Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
  • Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
  • Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses

Optional Extras

  • Legal Expenses insurance - including cover for contract disputes
  • Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK
  • Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of electrical supply

Cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions available on request.

Here at the RAC we want you to have the cover you need to protect you and your business. Check out our Business Insurance packages from Professional Indemnity Insurance, Liability Insurance to Shop Insurance and get the cover you need today.