- Public Liability
- Property Owners
- Professional Indemnity
- Working from Home
- Temporary Car Insurance
- What is employer's liability?
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
- Car Hire Excess Insurance
Protect your Bed and Breakfast from business interruptions
Whether it’s a bed and breakfast, guest house or small hotel protecting you and your business from the costs and legal responsibilities that come with being a hospitality owner starts with Bed and Breakfast Insurance. From Employers’ liability covering accidental death or bodily injury, to Business Interruption providing financial assistance following a fire or other major insured peril, with the right insurance you will always be covered for those legal liabilities.
Important as it is to recognise the similarities between Bed and Breakfasts and hotels, it is as important to appreciate the differences and understand what makes each Bed and Breakfast and guesthouse unique. Here at the RAC we appreciate those subtleties and have designed a range of Business Insurance packages that will provide you with the unique cover that is ideal for your individual business.
Check out our Guesthouse Insurance packages below and find the right cover for you today.
Buildings insuranceprotects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flooding
Public liabilitycovers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff
Employers’ liabilityif you have any employees and protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
Glass coverprovides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets
Business Interruptionprovides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading following a fire or other major insured peril
Loss of Licencevarious covers available that provide protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control
Money covercovers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
Contents/Stock coverprotects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage or flood
Why Choose Us?
- Immediate cover available
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses
- Legal Expenses insurance - including cover for contract disputes
- Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK
- Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of electrical supply
Cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions available on request.
Here at the RAC we want you to have the cover you need to protect you and your business. Check out our Business Insurance packages from Professional Indemnity Insurance, Liability Insurance to Shop Insurance and get the cover you need today.