Specialist Commercial Vehicle Insurance
Our specialist commercial vehicle insurance is designed to provide cover for vehicles not covered by standard insurer offerings. We can provide cover for a wide range of vehicles and uses, ranging from vehicles in plant to large trucks and vans used for occupations or trades that require modifications to their vehicle. These can include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Locksmith Van Insurance
- Mobile Business Van Insurance
- Window Cleaner Van Insurance
- Mobile Pet Groomers Van Insurance
- Commercial Vehicle Driving School Insurance
- Vans and vehicle insurance where used by firework or pyrotechnic companies
- Vans and vehicle insurance where used for carriage of hazardous goods
- Vans Insurance for TV and film Production Vehicles
- Modified Van Insurance where used for business
- Catering Van Insurance
- Green and Blue Light Emergency Service Vehicle Insurance
- Mobile Cinema Insurance
- Volumetric Mixer Insurance
- Road Sweeper Insurance
- White Line Marking Vehicle Insurance
- Camera Vehicle Insurance
- Insurance for Vehicles carrying Asbestos
All of the RAC sourced specialist commercial vehicle insurance policies are designed to meet the unique requirements of your business.
- Cover is available on a Comprehensive or Third-Party Fire and Theft basis.
- Protected no claims bonus is available if you hold 4 or more years NCD.
- Windscreen cover is available.
- Instalments facilities available for qualifying customers.
- Any driver policies are available.
Why choose us?
- RAC is working with one of the largest insurance brokers in the UK with access to a panel of experienced and competitive insurers to help you find suitable specialist commercial vehicle insurance cover at a competitive price.
- RAC Insurance believes in providing you with the correct cover for your specialist commercial vehicle. Many standard commercial vehicle policies will not cover the modifications made to your vehicle as required for your trade or profession.
All cover is subject to insurers’ underwriting criteria and full terms and conditions, which are available on request.