- Public Liability
- Property Owners
- Professional Indemnity
- Working from Home
- Temporary Car Insurance
- What is employer's liability?
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
Protect your business with RAC Office & Surgery insurance
Running an office or surgery is a challenge, and one that shouldn’t be entered into without the right insurance. At the RAC our office insurance is designed to protect your business premises and contents. It also covers your duty of care and responsibilities to both employees and members of the public. If they are injured or their property is damaged whilst they are on your premises, then office insurance is designed to protect your financial position in the event of a claim for compensation.
Therapists and medical practitioners face unique challenges and have very specific requirements when it comes to insurance. So at the RAC our surgery insurance is tailor-made specifically for doctors, dentists, opticians, vets and alternative therapy practitioners. We offer a wide range of cover, from building insurance to business interruption right down to legal expenses and deterioration of vaccines.
Our bespoke office insurance and surgery insurance packages can contain a range of business-specific insurance, including:
Employers’ liabilityprotects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
Public liabilitythis covers your legal responsibility for any injury caused to members of the public or damage to their property as a result of your or your staffs’ actions. Most office insurance packages include cover of up to £2,000,000 as standard, but higher limits are available if required
Contentscovers loss or damage to your contents on an 'all risks' basis
Business interruptionIf your business is unable to operate it can quickly impact on your bottom line figures. Business interruption insurance provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time to cover business overheads whilst your normal business operations are interrupted after a fire, flood or other insured event.
Money including personal accident (assault)covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank.
Products liability up to £2,000,000protects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business
GlassProvides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets
Why Choose Us?
At the RAC we understand how difficult it can be to make sure your office insurance is up to date. We know you’re busy trying to run your business, so we make sure that our bespoke office insurance packages are simple, cost-effective and offer you the cover you need with none of the hassle you usually associate with insurance. We give you:
- Tailor-made policies designed to suit your individual business
- UK business centre for fast, effective advice
- Immediate cover
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses
To make sure we provide you with a truly bespoke office insurance package, we can also offer you a selection of extras that can give you even greater peace of mind. These include:
- Legal expenses
- Goods in Transit – protects against loss or damage to goods whilst in transit throughout the UK
- Access to a dedicated risk management service
- Cover for frozen or chilled foods and other perishable goods – variable limits available
- Option for “all risks cover” for medical equipment
- 24 hour advice lines for health and medical assistance, emergency assistance, glazing, legal advice and stress counselling
- Additional cover for refrigerated drugs and vaccines
- Cover is subject to insurers underwriting criteria, policy terms and conditions available on request.