Cover for your hotel, guest house or B&B
RAC Hotel Insurance is provided by Brightside Insurance Services Ltd. Products supplied by a panel of insurance companies. Details available on request.
RAC Hotel insurance is essential protection for your business
Hotel Insurance protects the hotelier from the many liabilities and potential risks that can occur as a result of running a hotel. From Buildings insurance covering fire, malicious damage or flooding, to Public Liability covering injury or damage, having the right insurance is essential for protecting your business.
The needs of hoteliers may differ, not just from other business owners, but also from hotel to hotel. As result, through our trusted partners we have strived to provide access to a series of Hotel Insurance packages that give you the flexibility to tailor your cover to how you deem fit for the hotel you know best.
Check out the Hotel Insurance packages below and find the right cover for you today.
- Money cover – covers theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank.
- Loss of Licence – various covers available that provide protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control.
- Business Interruption – provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time for business overheads that result from considerable interruption to your trading following a fire or other major insured peril.
- Glass cover – provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass caused to your business including shop front, windows and glass in display cabinets.
- Employers’ Liability – protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business.
- Public Liability – covers your legal responsibility for injury caused to the public or damage to their property due to fault of you or your staff.
- Buildings Insurance – protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage, or flooding.
- Contents/Stock Cover – protects your contents/stock from theft or being destroyed by a range of risks such as fire, malicious damage, or flood.
Bespoke commercial insurance policies may have limitations and exclusions. Please make sure you read all the documentation as soon as you receive it to confirm you’re happy with the cover provided.
Why choose us?
Immediate cover available
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business.
- Fast and friendly service from our highly trained and expert staff.
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses.
- Legal Expenses insurance - including cover for contract disputes.
- Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK.
- Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of electrical supply.
Here at the RAC we want you to have the cover you need to make sure both you, your business and customers are protected. Browse the Business Insurance packages provided by our trusted partners, ranging from Shop Insurance, Property Owner Insurance to Working from Home Insurance and get tailored cover for you and your business today.
All cover is subject to insurers’ underwriting criteria and full terms and conditions, which are available on request.
You have a legal obligation (as a buyer of commercial insurance), to disclose information before entering (or changing) a contract of insurance. We call this your duty to make a Fair Presentation of Risk.
It means that when you seek insurance, you need to volunteer and disclose all material information that is known by you (or should be known by you), which an insurer would want to know when it’s deciding whether to offer insurance cover and, if so, on what terms and at what price.
You need to make sure that facts are correct or substantially correct, and statements of expectation or belief are made in good faith.