<p>Pub Insurance</p>
Pub Insurance

Protect your business with RAC pub insurance

One of the best things about running a pub is that you never know what each day will bring. However, there are some tough challenges too. Unforeseen events that your business could really do without can cost you money and damage your reputation. At the RAC our pub insurance is designed to help you meet those challenges head on, and get back to business as quickly as possible. Our pub insurance policies can cover you for damage to your premises or to your stock, as well as injury to your employees or customers.

Pub insurance – giving you peace of mind

Our Pub insurance is designed to provide you with complete peace of mind, so you can focus on giving your customers the best possible service.

Our pub insurance policy packs are tailor-made to cater for your exact needs and can include:

  • Public liability
    Business owners can be held legally responsible for any injury caused to the public or damage to their property that is due to fault of you or your staff. Public liability insurance covers your legal costs should you face an injury compensation claim
  • Employers’ liability
    protects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
  • Products liability
    protects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business
  • Business Interruption
    if you are unable to operate due to damage following a flood or fire, for example, then business interruption insurance provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time to cover your business overheads
  • Contents/Stock cover
    this essential extra protects you financially if your contents/stock is stolen or destroyed by fire, malicious damage, or flooding
  • Money cover
    make sure your daily takings are protected with cover against the theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
  • Glass cover
    in pubs, doors and windows can easily be damaged. Our glass cover as part of your pub insurance package provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass including windows and glass in display cabinets

Get in touch

For more information or a quote call us on:

0344 892 1757

Get a quote

Why Choose Us?

At the RAC we go out of our way to work with business customers to ensure they have exactly the right insurance policy for their operation. Our pub insurance packages and other business insurance means that you have:

  • Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
  • Access to UK-based business centre
  • Immediate cover
  • Fast and friendly service from highly trained and expert staff
  • Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses

Optional Extras

As well as your standard insurance cover, the RAC pub insurance packages can also include some useful extra cover, including:

  • Buildings cover - protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by fire, malicious damage or flooding
  • Loss of Licence - provides protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control
  • Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of the electrical supply
  • Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK