What's covered?

Comprehensive Car Insurance Plus
Defaqto Five Star Rating
Standard Comprehensive Car Insurance Third-Party, Fire and Theft Car Insurance

Motor Legal Protection
FREE for 12 months, if selected*

60 days EU cover
(at the same level as in the UK)
Uninsured driver promise      
Vandalism promise      
Courtesy car as standard (subject to availability and eligibility)      
Repairs guaranteed
(for 3 years at approved garages)
Personal accident benefit £10,000 £5,000  
Medical Expenses Up to £250 Up to £100  
Personal belongings Up to £250 Up to £150  
Transport home after an accident Anywhere in Great Britain~    
Child seat cover      
Window Glass Cover      
Emergency Treatment      
Replacement locks      
Cover for Accessories      
Sound and Sat-nav equipment £1000
Or Unlimited if manufacturer-fitted
Or Unlimited if manufacturer-fitted
Or Unlimited if manufacturer-fitted
New car benefit      

Get a quote  

Extend your cover with our range of optional extras – including Guaranteed Replacement Car, Keycare and Breakdown Cover.