Telematics or ‘black box’ technology tracks and measures driver behaviour and can significantly assist in managing and operating a safe and efficient fleet. RAC have recognised that telematics can assist in the management of a fleets’ risk. It allows for high risk driver behaviour to be identified and targeted with risk management initiatives.
The purpose of telematics-backed insurance is to help you:
- Improve driver behaviour
- Reduce the risk of accidents
- Contain insurance costs.
- Realise additional potential savings in fuel consumption and vehicle maintenance costs
- Protect your assets and your reputation
Why Choose Us?
- Access to a select panel of insurers who are experienced in providing telematics-backed motor fleet insurance
- A proven risk management lead approach that can help to reduce claims costs and lower premiums
- Benefit from the services of our Claims Liaison Managers who can help you identify, analyse and control the risks identified through your telematics system
All cover is subject to insurers’ underwriting criteria and full terms and conditions, which are available on request.