Extra peace of mind for bikers

Cover from just £4.50 a month

Get a quote   

Motorbike Breakdown Cover

As standard, RAC breakdown packages give the same level of cover to motorbikes as cars. Our Motorcycle Breakdown Cover includes:

  • Support in the event of an accident from our dedicated Accident Care team
  • We use special motorcycle trailers and loaders
  • Cover for motorcycles 49cc or over

Why Choose RAC?

Our patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside.

  • We've been around for over a century so we know driving. We've used our insight to develop motorcycle breakdown cover that's right for your specific needs
  • As an RAC Member you can save money on everything from dining out and day trips to sat navs and CDs

More about RAC Motorbike Cover

  • Whether you get a puncture or a battery problem, no worries, you're covered. We also cover non-starts and cut-outs. We'll even come out if you run out of fuel.
  • RAC can come to your rescue if you have an accident

Read full details of what's covered with RAC Motorcycle Breakdown Cover.

Join now  

You can also get a quote to insure your motorbike with RAC Motorbike Insurance.

What our Members say

Breakdown Cover from just £4.50 a month

  • Our patrols fix 4 out of 5 vehicles at the roadside in just 30 minutes on average
  • As Britain’s most experienced provider we've been championing motorists for 120 years
  • 92% of our members would recommend RAC breakdown cover to their friends and family