The Right to Rectification

You have the right to have inaccurate personal information rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.  
In most cases this can be done simply by asking one of our Customer Service colleagues to update or amend a record, such as a spelling error or incorrect address details, for example. 
In most cases we should be able to make the change immediately, particularly if you have spoken to us directly, or at the latest within one month of receipt.
There are some circumstances where we may be required to extend this period, for example, if your request involves collection of large volumes of information. If we need to extend this period, we will inform you of this and explain why the extension is necessary.
When might you refuse my request?
There are limited times where this might happen, such as where there may be a dispute over the accuracy of the information.  Where we are unable to complete your request, we will explain our reason for refusal along with your right to complain to the Information Commissioner (ICO).