Sales enquiries: 0330 159 1111

Camping Card International

Camping somewhere around the world?

Consider the Camping Card International. You may not have heard of it, but the Camping Card International (CCI) is an extremely useful document if you're planning to camp or caravan anywhere around the globe*. In fact in Denmark it's a legal requirement.

Click here to download the CCI application form.

Please be aware that we can no longer accept applications by fax. Instead, please complete the form and e mail it to:

How does the Camping Card International work?

  • It can be used as a form of identity as well as security instead of your passport at campsites in some countries
  • It provides up to 1.8 million Euros worth of third-party insurance for accidental damage at campsites
  • You can obtain discounts at selected campsites and tourist attractions
  • It is valid for 1 year
  • It covers parties of up to 11 people

* The insurance is valid worldwide with the exception of the USA and Canada and territories that fall under the jurisdiction of these countries. The insurance is valid from the date of issue or extension up to and including the 31st December of that same year.

Camping in Europe?
European Breakdown cover for complete peace of mind when driving abroad.
Camping in Europe?_img Find Out More
International Driving Permit
Planning to drive a car abroad? You'll need an International Driving Permit (IDP) for some countries.
International Driving Permit_img Find Out More
Travel Insurance
Going away? RAC Travel Insurance is here to keep you covered
Travel Insurance_img Get a quote