Sales enquiries: 0330 159 1111
Home Insurance

5 Star Home Insurance

RAC Home Insurance provides protection for your property, both inside and out. We search a panel of insurers to find you the best price for your needs, and in an emergency our UK based claims team is on hand 24/7 to help you through the process.

For 119 years members have relied on the RAC to come to the rescue should the worst happen on the road. And now we’ve got your home covered too.

Included as standard:

  • New for Old cover – if you make a claim, we’ll replace lost, stolen or damaged items with a like-for-like new item
  • Up to £75,000 alternative accommodation for you and your family, if your home isn’t safe to live in (up to £20,000 alternative accommodation for contents only policies)
  • Up to £5,000 cover for contents temporarily removed from your home when attending university or college
  • Up to £5,000 cover trace and access of leaks
  • Up to £1,000 per claim on outside contents including garden furniture and BBQs that are stolen or damaged
  • Up to £1,000 freezer cover for loss of or damage to food
  • Up to £500 replacement locks and keys for your property

Limitations and exclusions apply. Please read the policy documents for full details.

Looking for a little extra?

  • Add Home Assistance Cover for only £3.50 a month
  • Add Family Legal Protection for only £2 a month
  • Add Keycare Cover for only £1.33 a month

Buy online now and get covered straight away or call 0330 159 0981.

Get a QuoteRetrieve a Quote

If you have a query regarding RAC Home Insurance purchased before the 25th February 2016^, or you purchased a policy quoted for prior to this date, please call 0333 202 3044.

More information about RAC Home Insurance

Whether it’s your prized home entertainment devices, including gadgets, televisions, computers, games consoles and mobile phones, or special items such as jewellery, antiques or paintings, RAC Home Insurance will ensure you are safe from financial loss.

It’s not just the theft of your items that our home insurance policy will protect against. In the event of damage to your house, our policies will cover the cost of rebuilding and repairing the damage. Owning a home can feel like you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders at times, but with RAC Home Insurance you can take a lot of the worry out of the equation.

^ These policies relate to RAC Home Insurance arranged and administered by Gallagher Heath Insurance Services, a trading name of Heath Lambert Limited, and underwritten by a panel of insurers.

RAC Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 5171817. Registered office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. RAC Car Insurance and RAC Home Insurance are arranged and administered by BISL Limited, which is an independent intermediary, and is underwritten by a panel of insurers. Registered in England no. 3231094. Registered office: Pegasus House, Bakewell Road, Orton Southgate, Peterborough PE2 6YS. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Home Insurance defaqto logo
Car Insurance
Up to 70% off RAC Car Insurance with 9+ years no claims discount.
Car Insurance_img Get a quote
Holiday Home Insurance
Up to 25% discount with 3+ years no claims discount
Holiday Home Insurance_img Get a quote
Member discount lozenge