Sales enquiries: 0330 159 1111

Carnet de Passage

Important - From 31st December 2015 the RAC Carnet department will be closing and will therefore no longer issue Carnet de Passages from this date. For more information click here.

The address to return your expired Carnet is:

Carnet Department
RAC House
Great Park Road
Bradley Stoke
BS32 4QN

Driving in Europe?
European Breakdown cover for complete peace of mind when driving abroad.
Driving in Europe?_img Find out more
Travel Insurance
Going away? RAC Travel Insurance is here to keep you covered
Travel Insurance_img Get a quote