By installing a small telematics box, you can keep track of your cars, vans and drivers at all times from your customised portal, where you’ll receive up-to-the-minute information.
Not only does this tracking give you the vital information that could save you money, it can help you promote greener driving within your business by identifying unnecessary journeys.
Our comprehensive vehicle tracking helps you in the following key areas:
- Identify the whereabouts of your vehicles
- ETA’s take into account live traffic
- Confirmation of available resource
POI & Geo-fence
- Indication of resource on route
- Time at client site
- Indication that resource has completed and left task
- Alerts on POI activity
- Idling alerts indicating hold-ups on route
- Instant alert of collision
- Collision Detection report with location , speed and severity
MyDrive – for enabling private journeys
Research shows that there are concerns over privacy when it comes to telematics and it’s tracking technology.
Our survey of 500 UK firms found that 40% of staff were worried about intrusion into their privacy, with one in 5 declining to install telematics as a result.
As a result we launched a Bluetooth-enabled personal ID fob called RAC MyDrive. It gives the driver the option of making journeys private when they’re not on business-related journeys and using the vehicle outside of their agreed working hours.
And crucially, it recognises which driver is driving which vehicle.