- Public Liability
- Property Owners
- Professional Indemnity
- Working from Home
- What is employer's liability?
- When does my online store need business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance do I need?
- How can you find out whether a business has insurance?
- Should a start up have business insurance?
- What kind of business insurance can the RAC provide?
Protect your business with RAC pub insurance
One of the best things about running a pub is that you never know what each day will bring. However, there are some tough challenges too. Unforeseen events that your business could really do without can cost you money and damage your reputation. At the RAC our pub insurance is designed to help you meet those challenges head on, and get back to business as quickly as possible. Our pub insurance policies can cover you for damage to your premises or to your stock, as well as injury to your employees or customers.
Pub insurance – giving you peace of mind
Our Pub insurance is designed to provide you with complete peace of mind, so you can focus on giving your customers the best possible service.
Our pub insurance policy packs are tailor-made to cater for your exact needs and can include:
Public liabilityBusiness owners can be held legally responsible for any injury caused to the public or damage to their property that is due to fault of you or your staff. Public liability insurance covers your legal costs should you face an injury compensation claim
Employers’ liabilityprotects your legal responsibility for accidental death or bodily injury caused to your employees arising out of activities connected to your business
Products liabilityprotects your legal liability for injury or damage caused to the public arising from the supply of goods in connection with your business
Business Interruptionif you are unable to operate due to damage following a flood or fire, for example, then business interruption insurance provides financial assistance for an agreed period of time to cover your business overheads
Contents/Stock coverthis essential extra protects you financially if your contents/stock is stolen or destroyed by fire, malicious damage, or flooding
Money covermake sure your daily takings are protected with cover against the theft of money from your premises or whilst in transit to or from your bank
Glass coverin pubs, doors and windows can easily be damaged. Our glass cover as part of your pub insurance package provides cover for the replacement of broken or damaged glass including windows and glass in display cabinets
Why Choose Us?
At the RAC we go out of our way to work with business customers to ensure they have exactly the right insurance policy for their operation. Our pub insurance packages and other business insurance means that you have:
- Tailor made policies to suit your individual business
- Access to UK-based business centre
- Immediate cover
- Fast and friendly service from highly trained and expert staff
- Cover available for sole traders, small and medium-sized businesses
As well as your standard insurance cover, the RAC pub insurance packages can also include some useful extra cover, including:
- Buildings cover - protects you from the costs of damage caused to your building by fire, malicious damage or flooding
- Loss of Licence - provides protection for your business or premises due to losing your liquor licence for reasons beyond your control
- Deterioration of Stock - protects against damage to stock in your freezers caused by a rise or fall in temperature due to breakdown of your freezer unit or accidental failure of the electrical supply
- Goods in Transit - protects against loss or damage caused to goods on the move in the UK