Zafira dual fuel misfire in lpg

Hi, I have a zafira dual fuel petrol/lpg
    1.8, 2002. The emissions light comes on the very moment I switch over to lpg, strangely along with the traction control light? If I switch back to petrol the light stays on until I erase the code again. The code reads as misfiring on cylinder 3. If I drive in petrol and don't attemp the switch to gas there is no misfire or lights.
    I have had a new coil pack, new sparks, put injector cleaner through the tank.
    I have no idea where the lpg filter is? And am struggling to find an lpg service place near me!
    Any ideas pretty please I'm at wits end and fast becoming a YouTube trained mechanic lady! 😰
  • 2 Replies

Also should mention I can feel it misfire and it has a rough idle in gas. I can also feel power loss when in gas.
    It sounds as though, for some reason the mixture is wrong on LPG or there is a weakness in the ignition system.

You say you have changed the plugs, did you check the gap was correct, LPG is a bit more demanding than petrol.

Can you find a Bosch garage in your area, they are very well trained in the use of diagnostics, and I think, the best thing would be to look at the engine running in 'live data'.

Live data, looks at all the sensors, and what they are saying, and what the engines computer is doing with the data, while the engine is running.