Vehicle Status Checks

I used to be able to perform a free check on basic vehicle information, where it only gives the make/mode/year/engine cc/colour/body style. now i dont seem to be able to do it.

Can I look up such vehicle information at all now with out charge?

Joseph
  • 2 Replies

I used to be able to perform a free check on basic vehicle information, where it only gives the make/mode/year/engine cc/colour/body style. now i dont seem to be able to do it.

Can I look up such vehicle information at all now with out charge?

Joseph

used it yesterday
    when completing a check we will still confirm the basic details once you have provided us with the car's VRM. This is to ensure you are checking the right vehicle for the VRM. However this will not return any more data, specifically important information about the cars history, such as Stolen, write off, finance info or mileage discrepancies. recent changes to our pricing however now mean that a full car Data Check is only £5. For this you will get a detailed vehicle report and the benefit of a guarantee if the data provided should for any reason turn out to be incorrect. A small price to pay for peace of mind... you would be mad not to at that price!