Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin please note

Trainman - will try and fix this for you.

Arrow

Still can not see my posts.
    Think I will give up too.

Quote Originally Posted by Loony View Post
    Still can not see my posts.Think I will give up too.
    What browser? Clearing your cache might help - I can see your posts.

"Reply with Quote" is still not working with a single click but does with a double click.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometune View Post
    "Reply with Quote" is still not working with a single click but does with a double click.
    So it does - we're noting all these issues and working to resolve them.

The site still does not work properly. "What's new" doesn't work at all. Some new posts are displayed while some aren't. Most annoying that it has taken this long to fix.

I'm finding the same problem, Santa. Wonder if the website maintenance guys kept a back-up before tampering? Then reverting back to the pre-maintained state might get the situation back to normal. Currently, it makes you feel like it is a good site gone pear-shaped.

Strangely, 'What's New' works in Mozilla Firefox, but not with IE8. Although I at least get to post threads with IE8.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolebama View Post
    Strangely, 'What's New' works in Mozilla Firefox, but not with IE8. Although I at least get to post threads with IE8.
    Can you not post threads in Firefox? If so I'll add it to the list. What's new and posting threads both working here but I'm in Chrome.I do appreciate the frustration caused by the recent problems, and if it was as simple as rolling back an update, we would already have done it!

I have no idea whether this will get through or out but I have tried to reply to posts and they're not appearing on relevant topic but I'm getting emails to say replies have been posted to the non-appearing responses.

Not being rude, but it seems that only Snowball's and Santa's responses are getting through. Come on Guys, what do you know we don't?

Oh and smileys don't work, either - there was a big grin on end of the last sentence.

I posted a message under General to Smudger following his concerning news - I'd like to think he got it but can't find it. Not expecting reply at this time.
    Last edited by ficklejade; 03-03-14 at 20:50.