Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st choice engines

Unhappy 1st choice engines

1st choice engines have had over 3550 off me to put my reconditioned engine back into my bmw x5 and have had it since early dec 2013 and keep saying its going to be delivered but make excuses up and today it was the front electric window wont go up!!! how much more can go wrong with it? has any 1 else used them? I just need my car back as borrowing a friends but they need it back and I care for the elderly so really need my car!!! help!!!!! feel I have been nave lost my car and lots of

These are part of the thread immediately above this one entitled DO NOT USE......
    You may have a lot of trouble now. Please read the above thread for advice on what to do.

http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...nes-DO-NOT-USE

Sad to say it looks like you are one of many.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman View Post
    Sad to say it looks like you are one of many.
    Well it finally came back today and son is checking it over as a newly qualified mechanic and due to go for mot at our local garage so we will see!!!!1

Well I got my car back late December making a racket took it back to them they said it not the engine making noise but an independent garage who diagnosed it was the engine making noise. I have reported them to trading standards just need more people to do so .to build a case history I also informed thames valley police. If you car has any problems I would recommend you it to slough trading standards.

omg god cant belive that this company is getting away with this,ive just had my l200 engine done started of at 895.00+vat then ended up at 2493.80 and its still leaking oil and water had broken bolts is engine mount/bolt left out and sun glasses where stolen

Quote Originally Posted by benatom View Post
    Well it finally came back today and son is checking it over as a newly qualified mechanic and due to go for mot at our local garage so we will see!!!!1
    So, is everything okay then?

Quote Originally Posted by Hometune View Post
    So, is everything okay then?
    I doubt it as these guys are obviously cowboys

just found out this company also has another name called engine shop.same address diff tel number.best thing to do is burn the place down lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman View Post
    I doubt it as these guys are obviously cowboys
    Yes I know but the way that reply was put seemed to suggest all was going to be well which made me think someone connected with the company.