Thread: Hyundai 5yr Rac Cover

Hybrid View

Default Hyundai 5yr Rac Cover

Hi all, i'm new to this forum.... I recently bought a Hyundai i40 tourer which came complete with peace of mind 5yrs "UK" RAC cover, however, there is no info in any of the handbooks regarding membership number...... all I was told is to use the vehicle registration when inquiring... this however isn't a valid number when trying to add European breakdown cover........ any ideas.... thanks Alvin

Welcome to the site Alvin, are you sure it was full European cover, and not just UK?

Also, the car reg, should be enough for RAC admin to trace the membership.

The reg is used to validate the membership how are you trying to add European cover as you can't do it online.

Miss breakdown

thanks for the quick replies, the car comes with "UK" cover, but next year the motor is gonna be put through its paces to Austria, just wanted to add "European cover" (just to be safe), so ill give RAC a call 2mora, there is nothing (no paperwork or letter) in the handbook wallets saying my membership number, all i got when i picked the car up was "your reg plate is all you need".......

You don't have a traditional membership number as you are part of a manfucture scheme the car reg is used instead if you want European cover added then you need to call the breakdown number and they should be able to help you adding it on.

Miss breakdown