Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Competition: Best car related Christmas present?

Default Competition: Best car related Christmas present?

Merry Christmas from the RAC Forum team!

To celebrate, this month we’d like to hear what you think the best car-related Christmas present is!

And five lucky people who post their ideas will be drawn from Santa’s sack and win an RAC Winter Car Kit!

Note: this competition is now closed. Congratulations to our winners carowood, nocona, Smudger, pyramidblaster and supernannyjane

You can read the T & C’s here.
    Last edited by Owen; 17-01-13 at 19:30.

Well apart from the usual car cleaning and maintenance kits, the best present I think would be "a years free membership" to a breakdown service.

Just thought of another one, a good First Aid kit, that can be fitted under one of the car seats.
    Last edited by smudger; 07-12-12 at 23:08.

A complete car valet after Winter is finished. I must admit that I no longer 'enjoy' spring cleaning the car of all the dead leaves, twigs and other debris that accumulates under the seats and in heater vents and the mud and salt that gets into the carpets, even under the rubber mats.

Merry Christmas everybody.

Give your children Gift Membership of the RAC as soon as they pass the driving test.

My mum and dad gave me a gift membership pack about 45 years ago now, and I still remember it as one of the best Christmas Presents ever.

I think my nodding dog is the best car related gift! Ok, they're impractical and silly, but it always makes me smile when I glance in the rearview mirror and he's happily nodding away...!

yes some great cleaning products , keeps me happy

a heated windscreen... so i wouldn't have to spend hours with the scraper! frrrrr!

A course on basic car maintenance including how to change a wheel safely

Miss breakdown

If they don't already have it (mine do) - membership of a roadside rescue service. After that a full valet is great - if you have never given your car one you would be amazed how it comes up.

A winter kit made up with an assortment of anything they don't already have from the "Competition: Your winter car prep tips" thread. http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...-car-prep-tips
    Last edited by Santa; 12-12-12 at 16:10.

A bicycle...