Thread: Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 cdti EcoFlex Diesel 2012 onwards & includes current models

Default Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 cdti EcoFlex Diesel 2012 onwards & includes current models

Vauxhall Corsa 1.3 CDTI 2011,2012,2013 have a Serious Problem with the Engine Valves Sticking, Vauxhall are aware of this and are choosing to bury there heads in the sand hoping we will not notice, & having spent your hard earned cash on a nice NEW motor, how shocked will you be when you find out that Vauxhall have a big secret, they are hiding the fact that certain models have a Serious Engine Fault & Possibly the Electrics, watch this video and see if yours is affected like mine, it's pay back time for all the deceit & lies they tell us the motoring public, and enough is enough so pass on & lets get this Serious issue resolved for everybody, don't stand any fobbing off there is a problem they are not telling us about & they are NOT going to do a recall as it will cost so who cares it's there problem and they should be big enough to tell us when they get it wrong.
    Only together can we take them on and get this problem resolved & how do we know that the NEW Adam & Also the New Version of the Corsa does not have the same hidden fault & as they are hiding this from us what else are they keeping to themselves, time for action is now, start taking your problem Cars back then they may get the message we will not stand for it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhI0dEluP34

Welcome to the site, how may hits did your clip get on You-Tube? Hope it gets the result you want.

Hi there, it's early days yet and eventually it will go viral its a case of as many people passing it on to family and friends around the world only then will Vauxhall sit up and take notice of our discontent, when they get the court papers this may also help then they will see that I am serious and not going to be fobbed off or go away, then the National Press will talk to me and want the story but by then they will have to put there hands in there deep pockets.

I can't understand why in your video your wrote "do not press the clutch pedal" and yet that is the recommended starting procedure, To press the clutch pedal while starting?

Why would you rev a cold engine above 3krpm anyways ... plus why woukd you buy a yellow corsa :s

Quote Originally Posted by n99thw View Post
    Why would you rev a cold engine above 3krpm anyways .
    I was going to ask that but, I could not be sure it was a cold engine as these modern Corsa's don't have a temperature gauge.

You are missing the point it will NOT rev hot or cold to or above 3000 rpm, when I finish work after a 12 hour night shift and the ice is on the screen you try to warm the engine up that bit quicker, but as you increase the revs gradually it coughs splutters and is held back, then eventually it will clear itself, the Vauxhall Technical department told the dealer it was Sticking Valves as they have had this Fault before, but only fix when a customer complains, so they did the required engine work but the Fault is still there and they have no idea how to fix it, and now they say they all do it but that's a load of rubbish as I was on the dealers forecourt with the workshop foreman & we tried several diesels and they were fine so blows that statement out of the water, and when I spoke direct to the Vauxhall management team she stated that there Technical department stated they all do this, so when I quoted the comment off the job card & person at Vauxhall with the reference she had no answer to that, as she was not aware at this point I had copies of the job cards, makes them look stupid, the main issue here is they have a Faulty product that they don't know how to fix, so we have had no other option but to instruct a legal team to resolve this issue, & we will see where we go from there. (Yellow's the wife's colours as its her car) & one thing you don't do is go against the wife DO YOU lol

Does the car drive ok up to 3K in all gears?

Has anyone looked at live data to see what the EMU thinks is going on and what it has decided to do about it?