Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your car games!

My 3year old love eye spy by colours but no matter what you guess your 3rd guess is always correct.
    The other game we play is guess the driver. Take it in turns to try to guess whos driving the car your about to overtake or is overtaking you

My son Love and play a game called bingo.

I like to play number plate maths with my little girl or where we add up the digits on number plates that we see

Simply addition of how many red. blue ehiles, first to reah 75 wins. \THen the number of drier piing their noses, passengers, dogs etetra. Help pass the journey. |Guess the artist of the singer/band on the radio too.

We play - just a minute.

A timed game where you are given a subject to speak on for a minute without hesitation, deviation or repetition.

My three kids love this - everyone buzzes in (by saying buzz!) saying what they thought happened - we often miss out hesitation especially for my 5 yr old!

name that tune..always goes down well with passengers

aw love this thread- our all time driving game is i spy and we also play car colour snap

My husband and son play spot the car (I'm driving). Usually they look out for cars which have been modified or unusual cars or sometimes they say spot Eddie Stobart Lorries or a Porsche. It definitely passes the time on longer journeys.

Yellow Car

whoever sees a yellow car first can hit the other person

Hi me and my boys make a book of photos and draw pictures off all things we think we think we might see on the way we then when we see them they cross them off.lots off fun