Thread: Free cover for Nissan cars query

Default Free cover for Nissan cars query

Hi
    We have a new Nissan Qashqai and with it came three years breakdown cover. I have contacted Nissan asking what level of cover I am getting but have had no response. I have emailed RAC customer service to ask the same question and no reply. I tried ringing but have only the breakdown number. Getting a bit fed up with this! I have had no documents confirming anything. I need to know if I have the at home service rather than roadside and whether I can upgrade it if it is the latter. Has anyone here got this free cover and can tell me what it involves please? Thanks.

You should have at home roadside recovery and onward cover hope this helps.

Miss breakdown

Thanks Miss Breakdown. Should i expect some sort of paperwork for this at some point? Have had the new car 4 weeks now. Just want it confirming before my car insurance is due as I normally include my breakdown in that and won't need to this year hopefully!!

There should be in your handbook details of what to do in the event of a breakdown including a phone number
    If not please contact the dealer

Miss breakdown

It might even be tucked in behind your tax disc,in a small walet, that's where it used to be when we had Mobility Cars, as they also provide a free RAC road side service.