Thread: Picasso C4 plus

Default Picasso C4 plus

This car is for any one with some disability ie every thing is set on the drivers stering wheel and the mix of auto box or manuel is very good I have had the car for one year now no problems at all it is a 08 45000 miles just love to drive this car

Default Picasso C4 plus

Just love to drive my Picasso. It is a very good drive for some one like me. As I am disabled I have had the 08 picasso now for one year no problems at all. alL the things you need are on the stearing weel. And the dual box is good if I have it in Manual or Auto its all their for you to mix and matc best car I have ever driven well done the desiners of this Car

Default Picasso C4 plus

Just love to drive my Picasso. It is a very good drive for some one like me. As I am disabled I have had the 08 picasso now for one year no problems at all. alL the things you need are on the stearing weel. And the dual box is good if I have it in Manual or Auto its all their for you to mix and match best car I have ever driven well done the desiners of this Car

We had a Picasso for 3 years, in fact it was our very first Mobility car, we both loved it. The space inside was amazing, we could even drive my wife's electric scooter right up into it, using the wooden ramps I made

The flexi seats were great as well, we could even take them out and use it as a van, like when we bought a large reclining chair, and took it home in the car. It was good car all round really.

got a diesel xsara picasso, 01 reg 106k and does 42.2mpg around town! bliss. both me and the wife love it