Thread: 3 reg vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v envoy(engine Z16SE) LPG problem

Default 3 reg vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v envoy(engine Z16SE) LPG problem

I am desperate need of help I have a 53 reg vauxhall Astra 1.6 8v envoy(engine Z16SE). the has been fantastic until last week where running on petrol its still fine but on lpg it seems to be mis fireing and also it stuggles to switch to gas it seems like there is no fuel going to it. Some time it go normal but some time not. some time during drive on lpg it misfire and then convert to patrol in this situation it wont go back to lpg and and car loose its power. When i drive normal on lpg the heat temp gage remain on 0 but when it strugle to shift the gage come to half or more then half. In first and second gear you have to struggle by giving too much gas.

While on few occasions on lpg it seems that car lost its acceleration and need too much gas to pick the speed.

I have changed Thermo sensor, Change all plugs, Change all filters, Change plug cables but still same problem.

The engine managment light is on and its giving error code for those sensor which are not in this car as per few garage.

kindest regards

no response. post deleted
    Last edited by Hometune; 10-05-12 at 16:15.

Clean the throttle body with carb cleaner make sure don't spray sensors. I had the same problem with my astra but now its perfect