Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: reconditioned-engines.co.uk aka brentsouth trading aka heathrow engines DO NOT USE

stitch up.

thanks for advice

kind regards

cindy

Default Who Is Ronnie ?

Quote Originally Posted by Richyp View Post
    Sadly, I have also been conned by reconditioned engines. These guys have had my engine for 4 months and still haven't managed to put it back together. 17 days ago I gave them written notification that the contract was now terminated. I was promised that my engine would be returned to me today (Yep, another Ronnie promise)! At 1730 this evening I called to get the shipping details from "Ronnie" and he (Ronnie) put me on hold for "just 2 second Sir" , after 20mins I called on my other phone to be told that "Ronnie left for the day 15 mins ago"

I have contact Stuart Honey at operationbonchester and reported my engine as stolen and also reported the company to trading standards.

Does anyone know "Ronnie's" last name?

I am more than willing to help anyone in any way, shape or form that can close this company down and prevent others suffering the same misery.
    'Ronnie' is suspected to be Ronald Halford. He seems to run the transport wing of the outfit. Hope that helps...

The police is helpless. They can not do anything.just waste your time. You have to do something by your own.

They are useless and cannot help anyone. The police gave me refrecnce on 16/02 but still they are wasting time.the police is helpless and I honestly don't have trust in Met police.

Default reconditionedengines.co.uk DONT USE

Don't use con artists
    people polite on phone they give you a price we was quoted £1650 plus vat for engine rebuild you take you vehicle then they email you with engine report and the price goes up to £4050.00 stating many things broken. Told them to stop work not paying that then emailed bill for £390 for work carried out basically taking engine out and throwing it in the back of the van. We picked it up they had bad attitues when i looked in back of van engine everywhere, i stood and watched them throw the rest of the engine in the van no respect. Since then someone that is doing the job now has told me we will need a new radiator as they have just put all engine parts on it and damaged it.:
    many people have made complaints about this company its about time something was done, but all they do is change there trading name

Pity you didn't read this: http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...nes-DO-NOT-USE

It is one of the biggest threads on here.

In January 2012 my car went there with unknown issue with engine! I did not see the threas on the internet so went ahead!
    I agree their attitudes stink and they need to sort that out big time, but i was not going to stand for that today when i collected my car after 8wks of them having it!
    Luckily they have reconditioned the engine and as far as know there is a new crank in there also, it drives nice and feels 10 times better than it did.... Well it drives now where as it didnt before!
    Roy Dart is now the new MD, and i feel he could be a lovely man but because he is constantly bombarded with calls of being frauds etc (they are not Bray Trading) he has lost all manners and has just had enough!
    He said to me he bought that place because it had all equipment needed to start the business but was meant to have the back up of police and council with alligations of being apart of the previous owners and he is not.... I would start to feel like i would want to dig myself a hole too if it was me!

I would say though that the way they do their quoting and pricing is very bazzar to say the least and their attitudes stink but i can say my car is back with no damage and is running! And as a single mum with 2 young kids in a strange way it was worth it.... (sometimes)!
    If it was me i would love to get in there and take over the office and their proceedures and completely change it and make it work for them!
    In their defence they should be giving a price bracket when u call for price, not an actual quote! Then they should say we can do an exploritory of your engine which will cost examount, which involves taking out the engine and finding the issue and then we can draw up or quote with parts and full costings, if u choose to not go ahead with this quote we can either leave the engine out and box it up but u will need to arrange a trailor to collect it all or we can essemle it back in the car for the added cost of ex amount!

The engine should never be boot in the boot, that is just disrespectful to the owners of the car!!!!!
    They also need to upate their valeting cus what i had done to my car was not a vallet i could of done a better job tbh!
    Other than that the car is home and working just fingers crossed it stays that way!
    All i can say is dont take any **** be as hard with them as they are you, but they do do the job if you take on the quote!
    Gates are always open and you are able to look around workshop also, so they are not hiding anything..... I hope in some way Roy reads this because he has a good thing there he just needs the right people in there to run it!

You might be interested in this post on the RAC site in another thread.

http://www.rac.co.uk/forum/showthrea...co-uk-DONT-USE

Having followed this one from day one, I suspect the comments in the link by Sharleen1978 are from an employee or relative of an employee????

Threads merged

I am so sorry but your supisions are incorrect.... I certainly have nothing to do with them and feel they need attitude transplants.... But i do have my car back and the work has been done! I am not in anyway related to them or anyone who is working for them! I dont think i would be writing a review if this was the case as i certainly wouldnt want people contacting me!