Thread: Citroen xsara advice wanted please

Default Citroen xsara advice wanted please

Hiya,

Im looking to sell my 1.4 megane and get a 1.6 xsara....around the 2000 reg, Just wondering if any one knows if it has mulipoint injection or single point as all my cars have had. Also any one know of major problems with them or jobs that always need doing but are particually hard ie cam belt???

And please dont message back slating the car!!!

all advice welcome!!

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by poorstudent View Post
    Hiya,

Im looking to sell my 1.4 megane and get a 1.6 xsara....around the 2000 reg, Just wondering if any one knows if it has mulipoint injection or single point as all my cars have had. Also any one know of major problems with them or jobs that always need doing but are particually hard ie cam belt???

And please dont message back slating the car!!!

all advice welcome!!

Thanks in advance
    Its multipoint injection. Nice soft comfy French seats. No more unreliable than most other popular brands. Engines are not long lived so don't expect 150,000 miles. Parts are available in aftermarket motor factors and not expensive. Make sure you get 2 fully functional keys with it as they are quite expensive to replace and take ages to come from France if you go through a dealer.

We have had 3 Citroen's over the years, never had a problem with any of them, I like them for their shape, they always seem to have one model that really stands out in a crowded car park