Having the capability to score driving style helps you manage risk, identify those people who aren’t driving efficiently and fulfil your ‘duty of care’ obligations for drivers.
This risk scoring is made possible by monitoring defensive or aggressive driver styles. So you’re able to decide on any training that’s needed, as well as reward and encourage safe driving.
The benefits of monitoring driver behaviour
- Identify non-efficient drivers and address training needs
Improve safety with excessive vehicle speed monitoring
- Simplify running cost management with private and business mileage reporting
- Monitor unauthorised usage to improve productivity
- Reduce the risk of driver accidents, repair costs and expenditure
Protect your company image and reputation
- Encourage greener driving
49% of businesses using Telematics have seen a reduction in speeding incidences and fines, while 55% have seen a reduction in fuel usage.^
For more information on how business are benefiting from Telematics, see our RAC Telematics Report 2016