Most popular questions

Go to and click on ‘Breakdown members’ and then ‘Register’.
To create your account, all you need is:
  • The email address registered to your breakdown policy
  • Your membership number, which you can find on the bottom of your card or on the right-hand side of your breakdown policy document
  • Your name, as it appears on your breakdown policy documents
Q. How do I change my personal details?
If you’ve moved house or need to update your contact numbers, follow these simple steps:

1. Log in to My RAC  ‘About my policy
2. Click on 'Personal details’ - this can be found in the left hand menu
3. Click ‘Change address’ or ‘Change Phone number(s)’ – and follow the steps provided
Q. Where can I view my membership details
When you log in to MyRAC you’ll see an overview of your cover.
To see the people covered by your policy, click on ‘Personal details’ on the left of the page.
To see the full details of your policy and your membership documents, click on ‘Policy documents’ on the left of the page. You can download, print and save all the documents, too.