You could pay less than £135^

(that's what 10% of our customers paid)

Get a quote   

Holiday Home Insurance

RAC are pleased to introduce Intasure, specialists in providing Holiday Home Insurance providing protection for your property whether it’s based in the UK or abroad. Designed to meet the needs of holiday home owners, their policies are tailored to ensure your Buildings and Contents are protected, even when rented out or left unoccupied.

UK claims support to deal with your claim quickly and fairly

Cover available in over 40+ countries worldwide

Up to £5 million Public Liability insurance

Or call us on 0330 100 2232.

Included as standard*:

 Cover if the property is let out

 UK based claims team

 £5 million Public Liability insurance

 Cover for unoccupied properties

 Loss of rent following a claim

 Emergency travel cover following an insured loss

* Limitations and exclusions apply. Please read the policy documents for full details.

Holiday Home Policy Documentation

Holiday Homes in the UK -

Holiday Home Policy wording
Holiday Home Summary

Holiday Homes abroad -

Holiday Home Policy wording
Holiday Home Summary

More information about Intasure Holiday Home Insurance

If you’ve worked hard to own a holiday or second home where you can escape from it all, it’s important to have the right insurance in place that is specially designed to protect it. Most standard home insurance policies don’t provide cover should the property be rented out or left unattended for long periods of time. But with our specialist Holiday and Second Home Insurance you can be confident that your holiday hideaway will be protected, even when you’re not there.

Buy online now and get covered straight away or call 0330 100 2232.

Get a Quote 

Key considerations when buying Holiday Home Insurance


Things to think about when considering letting your Holiday Home.


5 Star Defaqto Rated Home Insurance for your property in the UK.

^ 10% of all customers who took out a new policy between 01/01/2017 and 30/06/2017 paid less than £135.

RAC Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services Limited. Registered in England No. 5171817. Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. Holiday Home Insurance is introduced by RAC Insurance to Intasure.  Intasure® is a trading name of Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered Office: Spectrum Building, 7th Floor, 55 Blythswood Street, Glasgow, G2 7AT. Registered in Scotland Company Number: SC108909.

© 2017 RAC Motoring Services. All rights reserved.