Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Navteq Map Reporter™

Thumbs up Surprise surprise

Quote Originally Posted by CoolDude_SJ View Post
    Thanx Andrew.

Have reported the missing post-code on this link. Let us see what they have to say about it.

Interestingly, the street name does not bring any results on google maps as well - but when I still browsed I could see the google map showing the site under construction - strange that.
    Got a reply back from Navteq today saying that the road details for where I live have already been included in the latest map update that will be available shortly and hence they had no action to take - wow, can't wait to get an updated copy now...

RAC_SATNAV_TEAM is offline Official NuTool RAC Satnav Information

Default RAC200 & RAC215 UK Mapping Update

Quarter 3, 2008 mapping data is now available to purchase from the help line 01302 720006 for both the RAC200 and RAC215, priced at £29.99

The update comes as a CD (similar to the one you got in the box when you purchased the sat nav). The new software replaces your old mapping data with the latest available from Route66.

Please note this is for RAC200 and RAC215 UK mapping. Other models and other countries will follow in due course.

Quote Originally Posted by tarapatel View Post
    Quarter 3, 2008 mapping information is currently accessible to buy
    11 year old maps? Awesome! LOL