Thread: Rac patrol

Default Rac patrol

Good evening new member here just joined the forum to ask a few questions RAC Patrol has always interested me I was a mechanic for 5 years I left the trade 2 years ago Iím 25 now was just wondering if Iíll have the experience for the job I have applied but havenít done the test yet

I Have also applied for field based technician in my local area which I was thinking might be better for
    Me atm as Iíve been out of the trade for 2 years if I did get the field based technician job is it possible to progress to patrol later on an also what types of jobs do you do as a field based technician at RAC all help an information would be great thank you

Sorry canít help with the questions but welcome and I wish you the best of luck

If you read some of the complaints on here, youíd think that the only qualification you need to be a patrol is to be able to not turn up at the broken down vehicle or at the very best, turn up 10 hours late..........

Seriously though, good luck with your application. 👍

Unfortunately no RAC patrols help out on this forum. They have come and gone over the years. In the General Discussion section at the bottom of the main page a number of people like yourself have posted similar types of questions. I think, from memory, most went unanswered. You could try using the search tab at the top of the forum maybe.