A couple selling me their daughter's car who has recently relocated abroad. She has emailed me to confirm she doesn't mind me paying in her mum's account. But she is not here to sign any V5 or purchase agreement. Should I pay to her parents and can I get them to sign for her?

PS: they live at the same address as hers and her driving licence has the same address too.