Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Advice neefed

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014

    Default Advice neefed

    In march 2012 I was a passenger in a friends car who was involved in a accident and suffered a injury

    I claimed personal injury through his car insurance

    I am now looking to buy a car and take out my own policy.... My question is:

    Do I need to declare this injury claim to my insurance company even though the insurance was not on my name nor was I the driver?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2011


    No. They're only concerned with your record as a driver.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012


    Agreed - It bears no relation to your driving history. Just ignore it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Follow RAC:

Sales enquiries:

0330 159 1111

03 numbers are charged at national call rates and included in inclusive minute plans from landlines and mobiles. Calls may be monitored and/or recorded