Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed on my third attempt, which was something like 9.30 or 10 am. The first time was a Saturday mid-morning, which was a nightmare with dithering shoppers and dodgily parked cars on narrow residential streets. I failed within a few minutes of leaving the test centre after someone in a parked car suddenly opened their road-side door, leading the examiner to press on the dual brake pedal, failing me automatically, even though I had also braked.

Comment

My 1st test was at 10:15 apart from falling apart in first ten mins did ok and traffic was good.center one was at1:35. Found it was rather bussy in town center. But booked it as itgave me a chance to do it soon as as i got it of cancelations 4all. Jusy need to get in routine again with me kalms lol.
      Asked doc yesterday for some beta blockers. She refused and said it was a bad idea. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruma36 View Post
        Asked doc yesterday for some beta blockers. She refused and said it was a bad idea. ?
        I agree with the doctor. You only want to take any medication if you really need to.

They can cause:

Fatigue.
        Cold hands.
        Headache.
        Upset stomach.
        Constipation.
        Diarrhea.
        Dizziness.
        Shortness of breath.

Not sure you would want to risk any of that on your test!

Comment

Ah thats fair enough. Still got the kalms wich helped alot last time. Plus i only asked on the off chance

Comment

I can well remember passing my test, (second attempt) because I had to take a cancellation test, in a town called Keith, about 22 miles from my home town...............................I had never been there before, so at the start of the test, when the examiner said, "take the next right"............................. ..........I did, and ended up in a filling station?...................... ................So, thinking I had blown it, I just relaxed and carried on, going through the motions?............................. ..................It was a shock to me when he said I had passed, and we had a laugh about the filling station, and he was surprised when I told him that I had never been there before

Comment

That's because as long as you still drive correctly the instructor will pass you as you have not done anything wrong as such. A good way to pass though...although maybe if you had stopped for petrol and something to eat you may not!!

Comment

Just hope driving test dont become as normall to me as driving lessons.lol

Comment

Update. Failed 3 times in automatic last one in march. Couldn't get lessons with the guy that was teaching me as he kept saying he'd fit me in so that wasted weeks. So i went to another adi wasn't to happy with him as he kept messing about with, when my lessons was and tell me one day then say it was another day.
                  Then i went with another. I had to cancel on her once due to not being paid. But she never replied back after. As she was the last automatic adi could use. as there is only 4 in Redditch so I've had to go back to manual gears. Its going better then i thought it would. I haven't stalled yet in my adi car. And gears are getting better. Plus i have car to practise in as well now so hopefully ill get my pass think having all the lessons in automatic has done me good as its sorted my weakness out.

Comment

Good luck with that, its better to pass in a normal car, as that means you can also drive an automatic car as well.

Comment

Hi , You need to change your lesson timing and I think he/she would do better building up your confidence and teaching you how to relax while driving lesson.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
                      X