Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If later in you feel confident enough to drive a manual car, you can always re-sit the driving test in a manual car, that will means you will be able to drive both then

Comment

Hi smudger. Yep thats my plan. Think most inportant me is atm is gettingmu family out and about. Specially. On a sundau whem there playing up cauae there board.

Comment

Good luck with it

Comment

A good tip for Driving Lessons, is to get lessons from at least two different instructors. Don't just go to the same person all the time.
          You'll be amazed what you can learn when you sit in with a new instructor.

Comment

Thanks think youre right there im on my 3rd di. And each di has had a good input on my learning. My di has said last lesson was exalant did everyhing well. And im up to standard now for mock test and ready for tesy in january.

Comment

Had a really good lesson today di said id of passed today if it was my test with one miner. And im feeling more relaxrd

Comment

Well done Bruma. Maybe leave the miner at home next time

Comment

Any more news on your test? My advice, take your time, get it right😄

Comment

If you are able to, it could be worth finding a test centre in a rural small town

Comment

Unforrunatly failed 2 test. One with
                      1mjar 6 miners on 1st and 2 majers on 2 and 5 miner.
                      Was very nervous on 1st test andbasicly failed in 1st ten mins. 2 nd think i was more focused on settling my nerves. Wich i was alot let nurvous. Thanks to calms. 3 rd time lucky next week i hope

Comment

Just learn from your mistakes and try to imagine it's your mum and not some examiner sitting next to you. Good luck anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruma36 View Post
                          Unforrunatly failed 2 test. One with
                          1mjar 6 miners on 1st and 2 majers on 2 and 5 miner.
                          Was very nervous on 1st test andbasicly failed in 1st ten mins. 2 nd think i was more focused on settling my nerves. Wich i was alot let nurvous. Thanks to calms. 3 rd time lucky next week i hope
                          Good luck with it...I failed my first test in the first 30 seconds after hitting the kerb coming out of the test centre! LOL 2nd time just didn't work out but 3rd time I was more settled and only got a few minors

Comment

Wouldnt mind but on both test got the maneuver. I wanted. Lol turn in road. Think 1st was just nerves and not knowing what to expect. 2nd i consintrated on nerves. Wich worked. Just the faults. Just hope rush hr on this onebis finished as its at 9:07 am lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bruma36 View Post
                              Wouldnt mind but on both test got the maneuver. I wanted. Lol turn in road. Think 1st was just nerves and not knowing what to expect. 2nd i consintrated on nerves. Wich worked. Just the faults. Just hope rush hr on this onebis finished as its at 9:07 am lol
                              I think that's about the ideal time - think that's roughly when I had mine...most people out early are at work by nine and then people don't start piling into the shops until a bit later on.

Comment

I failed my first test which was the last on a Friday afternoon. It didn't help when I annoyed the examiner over the eye test. He said "Read the number plate on the red car." I did and he was about to fail me when he realised that I had read the number off a car two cars further down the street. Friday rush hour in Cardiff with a grumpy examiner - not good.

My second went like a dream. Second test on Monday morning after the traffic had died down.

Comment

Working...
                                X