Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for driving school

Hey, I'm looking for driving school. The selection is great, because I can not decide. Can you advise me something? Recommend? I wonder about the *REMOVED* - you know?
    Last edited by Mike Gray; 04-06-14, 22:46. Reason: Spam

Originally posted by MatthewCro View Post
    Hey, I'm looking for driving school. The selection is great, because I can not decide. Can you advise me something? Recommend? I wonder about the SPAM- you know?
    Try the AA driving school or BSM

Comment

As a driving instructor, I may be prejudiced, but ...

What matters isn't the school, but the instructor. You want to form a relationship with an instructor who will be with you throughout the process, not replaced from week to week.

The school may have been around for 100 years, but the instructor you get may only have started yesterday. He may not even be qualified: trainee instructors (pink badge) are allowed to teach, but the school won't tell you he's a trainee and will certainly charge full price. (AA advertise as the only national school which doesn't use trainees. BSM do use them, to a large extent. Who owns BSM? The AA. Oops!)

I'd suggest:

Ask around locally for recommendations. Many of the best instructors operate as one-man bands.
      Ask if the instructor you're offered is qualified (green badge)
      Ask how long he's been with the school.

Good luck!

Comment

Welcome to the site MC, it's a good idea or ask around your friends and family, or even work mates, they might be able to help you via their experience, good luck.

Comment

Working...
        X