Vauxhall insignia satnav 13plate

Kind of a hard one to explain. But sometimes after i have locked my car and left it overnight all the power goes off and i cant unlock the car or anything all power is gone. I have to disconnect the battery by neg n pos. leave it few minutes then reconnect for power to come back on. First time it happend the 500amp fuse was gone. But thats been fine since. I have had the battery's checked and the alternator and both are fine. The ECU doesn't pick anything up either. Its getting a real pain and seems to be happening more often. Any advice on what it could be? Dont wanna spend a fortune in garage trying to figure it out.
    Cheers.
  • 1 Reply

I cannot see any way you will solve this without putting it on diagnostic equipment. Hundreds of wires and lots of ECUs would take weeks to check without proper tools and equipment. Ideally it should be Tech2 or Midi (Vauxhall's own) or Bosch (who make Tech2) as they can read all the components.
    If you are concerned about being ripped off find the nearest Bosch Service Centre who can fix this

https://www.boschcarservice.com/gb/e...orkshop_search