Travel with peace of mind with RAC Motorhome Insurance

Get a quote   

Motorhome Insurance

Protect your motorhome whilst on the road or at home with RAC Motorhome Insurance. Our comprehensive cover protects you against loss or damage caused by fire, lightening, explosion, theft or attempted theft, accidental damage and much more.

European Cover included as standard^

Up to £7,500 Personal Accident cover

Up to £100,000 Legal Expenses as standard

If you prefer to get a quote over the phone, simply call us on 0800 308 1111.

Why choose RAC Motorhome Insurance?

We’re the motoring experts, and with 119 years’ experience of serving our customers, you know your motorhome will be in safe hands when you buy with the RAC. As standard our policies include unlimited windscreen cover, accident recovery, discounts for claim free years and additional security plus up to £20m Public Liability cover.

Our comprehensive cover offers you great benefits

Take out our comprehensive level of cover for added benefits such as up to £3,500 for personal effects including your awning, gas bottles and generators, cover for your sunroof and glass plus Emergency Accommodation cover so that you can continue your holiday should you be unable to use your motorhome following an accident or theft.

Temporary Motorhome Insurance

Taking a motorhome to Europe this year? Our flexible short term policies provide protection from 1-28 days with the option to include European driving and breakdown cover

Get a quote   

All the information you need to amend your policy or make a claim


Insurance for static and touring caravans, whilst in the UK and abroad


10% multicar discount for up to three additional cars so you can cover your whole family.


Calls may be recorded and/or monitored.

^ European use extends to members of the European Community, or any other country which has agreed to follow the European Community Directive on Insurance Civil Liberties and is approved by the commission of the European Communities.

RAC Insurance is a trading name of RAC Financial Services Limited. Registered in England no. 5171817. Registered Office: RAC House, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4AW. RAC Caravan and Motorhome Insurance is introduced to and administered by Coversure Branches Limited. Registered in England no. 9148867. Registered office: Unit 5, Vantage Park, Washingley Road, Huntingdon, Cambs. PE29 6SR. Both companies are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

© 2017 RAC Motoring Services. All rights reserved.