Thread: Nissan Micra front indicator bulb K12

Default Nissan Micra front indicator bulb K12

I have a Nissan Micra K12, 1500cc , 05 plate and the front indicator bulb has blown! It was hard enough changing the headlight bulbs due to lack of space and there is even less space for the indicators! Does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge in how to fix this "simple" problem!?!

Default Easy when you know how!!

Its actually easier than the headlights! On top of the light cluster there are two locking pins. Once they are removed the light cluster slides out giving you plenty of space to replace the bulb! I wish I had a manual for this car!

Quote Originally Posted by reajay View Post
    I have a Nissan Micra K12, 1500cc , 05 plate and the front indicator bulb has blown! It was hard enough changing the headlight bulbs due to lack of space and there is even less space for the indicators! Does anyone have any suggestions or knowledge in how to fix this "simple" problem!?!
    only a week or so ago i had the joy of changing the headlight bulb on my wife's k12...some of the knuckles have healed now...but...my god what a game...you want someone about 6 years old to get their hand into the area...stand them on their head with a mirror and they are on their way...halfords were doing two bulbs for the price of one...and i was gonna change both...till it took me 20 mins to fit the first...and i hadn't enough knuckles left to attempt the second...