Thread: Who is the boss of the RAC

Default Who is the boss of the RAC

Try as I have I can not find the name of the Chief Executive Office of the RAC. Can anyone tell me it?

Default Come fly with me , lets fly lets fly away

You may find a little info right here at the RAC`s site. [removed url - information was out of date]

Quote Originally Posted by Balliol View Post
    Try as I have I can not find the name of the Chief Executive Office of the RAC. Can anyone tell me it?
    Last edited by Mike Gray; 13-10-06 at 10:33. Reason: Out of date information

You may ask, "Why should anyone ask such a question?" Well the answer is simple. I have received what I consider is shabby treatment from the RAC and would like to write directly to the CEO. First the person in the customer service department which I was dealing with refused to give me the CEO's name so I then telephoned the Customer Services Department in the evening and they said that they just did not know who it was. Surely this poses the question. What sort of an organisation is the RAC, is the CEO a shy person who doesn’t like to be disturbed?

Dear Balliol,

Sorry to hear you have had a problem. I have addressed your specific enquiry regarding the HPI check - see Selling Vehicles section for details.

RAC encourage customers to attempt to resolve any issues with the relevant part of the business where possible. However if you are unhappy with the resolution, Debbie Hewitt is Managing Director RAC and can be contacted in writing at RAC, Brockhurst Crescent, Walsall, WS5 4QZ.

Regards,

Sue