Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Killer Police Driver - Worst Ever?

I'm just surprised it took you so long to find this thread Loony. Just the response I expected. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hometune View Post
    I'm just surprised it took you so long to find this thread Loony. Just the response I expected. Thank you.
    Why is it just the response you expected?

Missed the point completely. He shouldn't have been in the car delivering a birthday card. Both reports state he achieved speeds of 100mph.
    If it had been a relative of yours you wouldn't be so dismissive.
    I thought it was a given that, even at 30 mph he should not have been delivering the card.

Missed the point completely. He shouldn't have been in the car delivering a birthday card. Both reports state he achieved speeds of 100mph.
    If it had been a relative of yours you wouldn't be so dismissive.
    I can safetly say that all of my relatives are sensible enough to look before crossing the road, even to expect speeding motorists doing 50 in a 30 zone.

The subject of this thread was sentenced today to 6 and a half years. All the details are on BT Y A H O O news page with the speeds he was doing. eg 104 mph in a 40 limit etc etc.

Well there is now way he was taught that on the emergency driving course, and that's the truth!

He deserves all he gets for that, and things like that do not due police and public relations either