Poll: RAC HELP ICON FOR YOUR CAR BEING STOLEN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theft

Thumbs up at last lateral thinking

i would like to see a poll on how maney rac memeber have there care stolen in one week
    and there views on this subject would be very intersting and would help other when they are put into this situation

my insurance companty has only just paid up and what a load of grief that was
    they seen to look at any thing they can to devalue your car
    and then you have to prove it is worth what you say it is the internet was very helpfull and did get me a better price i would still need to pay more then what the insurance companey paid out to replace my car

and support would have been helpfull i am quite strong minded they are some
    that would benifit from sound advise
    the people that would proberly suffer more is the retired members
    thank you for your very helpfull comments

I can see why people would want support from us when their vehicle is stolen but that is what your vehicle insurance is for.They have 24 hour support lines so if your vehicle is stolen surely you would call your insurance company firstly to notify them about the theft and secondly for assistance or am I missing something???
    Last edited by Sussex Patrol; 04-03-08 at 22:43.

Quote Originally Posted by Sussex Patrol View Post
    I can see why people would want support from us when their vehicle is stolen but that is what your vehicle insurance is for.They have 24 hour support lines so if your vehicle is stolen surely you would call your insurance company firstly to notify them about the theft and secondly for assistance or am I missing something???

Matt
    thats what i thought but i do agree that something on the website would be a good idea, maybe a pdf print off document that you keep with you or a small card for your wallet with just some bullet pointed helpful points on there