Thread: Driving Schools - Automatic Cars

Default Driving Schools - Automatic Cars

Hi all, I need a driving school for automatics. I used to be in a manual but then packed it in due to my disability. Then I switched to a Automatic with BSM, they were consistently late! Shocking in my opinion! He was sometimes 10 minutes late, 20, maybe in 45 minutes! So right now I have gave up driving due to the lateness of this guy; was making me extremely stressed out, which was making my confidence which was low as it is, even more low!

Any way with that being said. My dad tried to contact the AA and they said they do not have any automatic driving school which is absolutely bonkers!

What I need now really is a Driving school that will do automatics, and extremely friendly and most of all on time. In the Bromsgrove area! Please reply and tell me who you would advise!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Skyline1989; 09-04-09 at 14:29.

Hi Skyline, and welcome to the site, your best bet would be try the Yellow Pages or the Internet, I am sure you will find what you are looking for in there. Good luck with it, and as far as your confidence goes, just before you start a driving lesson hype your self up and build your confidence before you start, it works for me
    Cheers, Smudger.