Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airport Parking

Wink Airport Parking

Hi ya

I was wondering if anyone knew if the RAC have any deals for airport parking. As an AA Member you get 25% off the parking prices at APH sites. I was hoping there may be somethng similar with the RAC. Can't find any info o the website, but I'm probably looking in the wrong places.

Exclamation Airport car parks

If you pre book with BCP airport car parks then there is an RAC discount. Depends how far in advance you book as to the end cost tho.

here is the link strange but it's under RAC Shop on the website.

http://www.rac.co.uk/web/racshop/air...010FF5A475D254

Hope it helps

I've used Pink Elephant for cheap parking at Stansted and have been happy with the deal.

Theres some pretty good advice on finding airport parking on the cheap at this site http://www.travelsupermarket.com/airport-parking/ I've previously just used the airports car park and I paid an absolute fortune at Gatwick last year.

Always worth checking the BAA web site for the particular airport - I've travelled short haul in Europe recently, and found by prebooking at Gatwick, I could get cheaper parking in the short term than the long term, if away for three days.

Default RAC Airport Parking Offer

RAC offer members a whole range of savings and benefits including Airport Parking.

Just go to www.racmemberoffers.co.uk

RAC members receive:

25% off Park and Ride and Meet and Greet services at Heathrow
    20% off the Park and Ride service at Gatwick, Manchester and Birmingham, and 15% off the Meet and Greet service
    15% off at all other airports

They also have a really good 5% discount offer at Play.com and stuff like 15% off at Bella Italia.

Well worth a look!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurajane View Post
    Hi ya

I was wondering if anyone knew if the RAC have any deals for airport parking. As an AA Member you get 25% off the parking prices at APH sites. I was hoping there may be somethng similar with the RAC. Can't find any info o the website, but I'm probably looking in the wrong places.
    I've always found APH good and cheap but not sure about RAC deals

Welcome to the site james1982, hope you have a look around and join in with more posts

Just be careful who you use, Some of those airport parking services are dodgy and just park peoples cars in streets or industrial estates.

Default Purple Parking Broke My Windows

I have always used Purple Parking at Heathrow and have always found them great value. However, the last time I used them, when they delivered my car to the airport the driver's electric window mechanism was broken and there was a large crack on the winsdcreen. When I told them about this they refused all responsibility and said they would do nothing about it. I shall never use them again.