Thread: Best Safety Warning Triangle

Default Best Safety Warning Triangle

This is something my grandad bought my grandson for last christmas. But my son is just a hot rodder, he has no idea of being prepared for bad weather. He didn't even put this warning triangle tripod in his car boot. So after a few months I stole it and put it in mine. You can imagine how lucky I was when last month I was coming back from London and ran out of petrol on the motorway. It made me feel a lot safer. Has anyone got any suggestions of alternative products that I might get my son this christmas? I like my flashing tripod, but maybe you know something cooler?

sat nav, its great for getting from a to b even for finding other ways for going to places you go often.

Default what is this? a family of gibbons?

Quote Originally Posted by jane55 View Post
    This is something my grandad bought my grandson for last christmas. But my son is just a hot rodder, he has no idea of being prepared for bad weather. He didn't even put this warning triangle tripod in his car boot. So after a few months I stole it and put it in mine. You can imagine how lucky I was when last month I was coming back from London and ran out of petrol on the motorway. It made me feel a lot safer. Has anyone got any suggestions of alternative products that I might get my son this christmas? I like my flashing tripod, but maybe you know something cooler?
    There's something wrong here. Your grandad bought your grandson something. That's FIVE GENERATIONS!! Then you started talking about your son being a hot rodder but if YOUR GRANDSON is already old enough to drive, your son is probably in his forties. And you're calling him a hot rodder??? Good Lord! How old are you? 60? Your grandad, what's he, like one hundred and ten??? And then you ripped off your 40 year old son's property. Well, no worries, you won't be kicking it for another 40 years.

Talking

LOL!

We'd all love to know how your family live such long lives!