Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: RAC - Complaints Address, pls Help!!

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub View Post
    cheers for the link, i will contact them now

Default Who is the customer care manager that would deal with damage to vehicle?

An RAC patrol caused several hundreds of pound of damage to my vehicle. I saw it, Kwikfit confirmed it and my local garage confirmed and repaired the damage. Land Rover knows about the way the damage is caused and so should every RAC patrol that changes a tyre on a Land Rover Discovery

But still:
    - RAC will not put in writing their explanation for not settling my claim.

- RAC are ignoring my telephone calls and e-mails

- Every time I call, I get into the call centre loop- they revert to a script, refuse to escalate and tell me, my manager will only tell you what I have just 'told' you. That would be fine if at least I got it in writing.

This is appalling behaviour. I've been with the RAC for over 20 years and have never experienced such astonishing poor customer service.
    Does anyone know who the Customer Care Manager is for an incident that took place in Surrey?
    Last edited by TonyMq; 10-05-14 at 12:38. Reason: Typos

Default they are incredible.

they will not budge. they will just dodge you. they treat you as if you are a fraudulent insurance claim, and the fact that their staff member did the damage doesn't seem to count for anything. my rescue man actually put on the form that he had done damage to my vehicle, but still they tried telling me that the damage wasn't worth doing because the vehicle was worth less than the repair bill!!!! i said to them, i'm not interested in how much you say my van is worth, just repair it and put it back to how it was before your man reversed it into a tree. i think your only route is to go to small claims court. and yes they did all the same things as with you, endless round and round phone diversions, ignoring emails. etc etc etc for many many months.

Yes, that's exactly how the RAC are behaving. That was the attitude they gave me- like I was perpetrating some sort fraud on them. Amazing that an organisation that supposedly prides itself on good customer service should act in such an insulting and ruthless manner.

I guess I will end up taking them to court but I do hope they will respond to the many channels of communication I am opening up.

Does anyone know who their 'customer Service director' (or equivalent) is?

Hi TonyMq

I'm really sorry to read you are having problems progressing your complaint. May I ask that you email the details, including any references, to ops@rac.co.uk & I'll be happy to help progress.
    MC

I have this morning e-mailed ops@rac.co.uk

Default Disgusted after 14 years

I am truly disgusted with the RAC after being with them for 14 years, I have called them out before but this year my payment was 151.80 that is a disgrace, I was told the letter had been sent but I never received it, so have been told I can do nothing. I am disgusted in the way I was spoken to by the girl on the phone and will never use the RAC again. I feel truly sickened. I looked into other breakdown services and can get the same service for a quarter the price, besides I get a free service with my insurance company tho I still stuck with RAC, but never again.cover from 37.99 it's a con.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyMq View Post
    I have this morning e-mailed ops@rac.co.uk
    Was this resolved?